Lexus Kicks Off the Holiday Season with Its Best-Ever November Sales
Car buyers in the United States had Lexus’ all-new RC coupe to be thankful for on Turkey Day this year, helping the luxury auto brand achieve its best-ever November sales last month. We’ve seen strong initial demand for the aggressively styled 2015 Lexus RC at our Florida dealership, and 880 models were sold across the country during the vehicle’s gradual rollout in November. That performance contributed to a 7 percent overall sales increase for Lexus compared to the same month last year.
While the Lexus RC has quickly become the epitome of the brand’s push for bolder vehicle designs, the entire Lexus lineup has been revamped to offer a sportier look and feel in recent years, and that initiative continues to pay dividends. Year-over-year sales of the Lexus IS and GS sedans each rose by 16 percent last month, while the Lexus GX SUV moved 20 percent more models than it did in November 2013.
As impressive as Lexus’ sales results were in November, we’re expecting an even greater showing this month thanks to arrival of yet another all-new model in the form of the Lexus NX compact crossover. Not only that, but the JM Lexus December to Remember sales event is once again offering great leasing deals for a variety of models, including the 2015 Lexus CT 200h, IS 250, ES 350, GS 350 and LS 460.
Looking to treat yourself or a loved one to an engaging new Lexus this holiday season? Stop by our Lexus dealership near Fort Lauderdale, FL, and we’ll help you find your ideal model.
- Lexus Workers Apply the Perfectionist’s Touch to Fresh-Built Vehicles
- Lexus Wins Big in 2016 KBB Brand Image Awards
- Lexus Tops J.D. Power Dependability Study for Fifth Year in a Row
- This Wintery Lexus NX Has Wheels and Tires Made of Ice
- Barneys New York and Lexus Unite for Holiday Sales Campaign
- Bolder and Brighter: 2016 Lexus ES Receives Boosts in Style and Safety
- Lexus Tops BMW and Mercedes-Benz in Vehicle Registrations Through April
- Lexus NX Is Outshining the BMW X3 and Mercedes-Benz GLK on the Sales Floor
- Lexus Wins Again as J.D. Power’s Most Dependable Auto Brand
- Lexus LF-SA Concept Will Be Bold, but Which Segment Will It Ignite?