Lexus Heading to Geneva Motor Show with New Lexus LC 500h
Look alive, Lexus fans. The luxury marque is going to the big Swiss auto show, and it’s bringing along a showstopper. The Lexus 500h, the hybrid version of the LC 500 coupe, is on the way, with photos of the stunning vehicle popping up ahead of its actual debut. Take a look at the future of luxury hybrid coupes!
The Lexus LC 500h is going to formally be introduced at the 86th Geneva International Motor Show, which begins on March 3, 2016, and continues until March 13. The annual show will be hosted at the Palexpo convention center near the Geneva International Airport, which is fitting, because we think the LC 500h will really take off! The vehicle will sport the Lexus Multi Stage Hybrid System, a powertrain with components that still remain a mystery to all but the Lexus team for now. We can expect to get the full details about the LC 500h at its Geneva debut, but it’s safe to say that with a name like that, the powertrain must be a real game-changer.
Stay tuned for more reports from the Geneva International Motor Show and to find out more about the mysterious LC 500h. We’ll send along all the latest updates as we receive them, and let you know the moment you can test-drive one at our Lexus dealership near Fort Lauderdale, FL!
- Tune in to Lexus Channel L/Studio for Season Three of “It Got Better”
- New Lexus 500h and 500 Coupe Share Stage at New York Auto Show
- Lexus Wins Big in 2016 KBB Brand Image Awards
- Lexus Launches Bracket Challenge for Men’s College Basketball Tournament
- Lexus Tops J.D. Power Dependability Study for Fifth Year in a Row
- 12 Finalists Announced in 4th Annual Lexus Design Awards