Lexus Wins Big in 2016 KBB Brand Image Awards
Luxury-car shoppers and brand fans know that Lexus vehicles are an excellent combination of longevity and sophisticated style, so this next bit of news should come as no surprise. Kelley Blue Book has just announced the winners of its 2016 Brand Image Awards, and Lexus has taken top honors in its categories.
The KBB Brand Image Awards use data about annual new-car buyer perception that comes from the company’s Strategic Insights’ Brand Watch Study. The study rated each brand based on average scores for 12 key characteristics, including affordability, durability and reliability, exterior styling. The awards highlight automakers’ achievements in establishing and maintaining the attributes of their brands that excite or satisfy the car-buying public. There are three categories: truck, non-luxury and luxury.
“With strong product lineups and compelling marketing communications coming from auto manufacturers, consumers are more influenced than ever to take interest in a brand, ultimately affecting their vehicle purchase decisions,” said Hwei-Lin Oetken in a release, vice president of strategic insights for Kelley Blue Book. Over 12,000 in-market new-car shoppers expressed their opinions about various automakers for the latest study.
This year, Lexus cleaned up in the luxury category, surpassing all the other premium automakers to clinch the title of Best Overall Luxury Brand. This was because Lexus received the top average Brand Watch factor scores and earned consumer acclaim for its many stunning vehicles, especially the popular Lexus RX and ES models. That’s not all — Lexus was also named Most Trusted Luxury Brand. This isn’t the first time Lexus has received this distinction: the brand won this honor for 2013 and 2014, but lost it last year to Mercedes-Benz. The king has returned to take the crown!
Now it’s time to find out for yourself what makes this luxury car brand so special. Browse the new-car showroom at JM Lexus today!
- Tune in to Lexus Channel L/Studio for Season Three of “It Got Better”
- Lexus Workers Apply the Perfectionist’s Touch to Fresh-Built Vehicles
- New Lexus 500h and 500 Coupe Share Stage at New York Auto Show
- Lexus Launches Bracket Challenge for Men’s College Basketball Tournament
- Lexus Tops J.D. Power Dependability Study for Fifth Year in a Row
- Lexus Heading to Geneva Motor Show with New Lexus LC 500h
- 12 Finalists Announced in 4th Annual Lexus Design Awards
- Take Home the Redesigned 2016 Lexus RX Next Month!
- Bolder and Brighter: 2016 Lexus ES Receives Boosts in Style and Safety
- All-New 2016 Lexus RX Is Revealed with Bolder Style, Boosted Safety